Camp and Facilities Administrator at Tembo Nickel
- Company: Tembo Nickel
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Kagera Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
CAMP AND FACILITIES ADMINISTRATOR-NGARA
Tembo Nickel is seeking to recruit a Camp and Facilities Administrator to join the Tembo Nickel Project Team.
This is a Fixed Term contract of 1 Year and the successful candidate will report to the Camp and Facilities Lead
Duty Station: Tembo Nickel Project Site-Ngara
Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage all daily, weekly, and monthly operations of the camp occupancy.
- To ensure all guests receive the Tembo Nickel experience, compliant with our high standard of service offering.
- To ensure timely initiation of purchase requisitions for camp related equipments and food for approval by the Camp and Facilities Lead.
- To develop and manage camp inventory and submit monthly reports of all equipment and tools in the camp.
- To ensure health and safety including protection of all guests, staff, property, and equipment (all company assets to be managed to limit potential loss to Tembo Nickel.
- To safety procedures are in place for guests both in the property and when participating in activities, excursions, and transfers, as well as for staff, property, and equipment, in coordination with all Managers.
- To ensure that overall repairs and maintenance of the camp are being followed through, focusing on preventive maintenance in coordination with the Maintenance Team
- To ensure all procurement, stores and stock control are being followed correctly, in accordance with the camp requirements.
- To ensure that the overall hygiene of the camp is in place and maintained to a high level.
- To ensure that all areas and guest’s facilities are always up to standard.
- To ensure menus are balanced and the quality of the food is stable and of a high standard.
- To handle guest complaints immediately, should the manager on duty require assistance.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in facilities Management/ Hotel Management or Administration.
- Minimum of 5 years’ Experience in Camp Management/Hotel Management.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Valid driving License.
- Excellent communication in English and Swahili, both writing and verbal.
Tembo Nickel offers a competitive remuneration package and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of ApplicationApplicants are invited to send their resumes indicating the role tile in the subject via email [email protected] or by post to Tembo Nickel, P.O. Box 65, Rulenge Application closing date is 5th August,2022
Note: We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities based on merit and we do not charge candidates any fees in the whole recruitment process. Women are strongly encouraged to Apply