Call for Experts at UONGOZI Institute
- Company: UONGOZI Institute
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
UONGOZI Executive Education: Call for Experts
Established in 2010 by the Government of Tanzania, UONGOZI Institute is dedicated to inspiring and equipping Tanzanian and African leaders to deliver inclusive and sustainable solutions. Our two strategic pillars, leadership and sustainable development, are addressed through four main areas: executive education, policy dialogues, action-oriented research, and advisory services. Our clients include organisations and individuals from the public sector, private sector, and civil society.
Given the increased demand for our services, the Institute seeks to engage experienced, competent, self-motivated, and dynamic experts on an on-call basis to facilitate our growing executive education programmes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must hold a Ph.D. or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Political Science, Public Administration, Social Science, or any other related disciplines.
- Must have at least 15 – 20 years of experience serving in corporate or public leadership experience, and certification in leadership training will be an added advantage.
- Candidates should also have facilitation experience in either of the following areas:
- Strategic Leadership, Strategy Formulation, Implementation, and Alignment
- Corporate Governance and Leadership of State-Owned Institutions
- Financial Skills for Non-Financial Managers, Risk Management, and Internal Controls in Public Entities
- Personal Leadership and Emotional Intelligence (GENOS Certified or any other EI Certification)
- Leadership and Management of Public Resources (Including Public Procurement Practices)
- Women in Leadership / Gender Transformational Leadership
- Good Governance, Accountability and Ethical Leadership
- Efficiency Public Service Delivery and Customer Experience
- Strategic Communication (including Crisis Communication and Public Speaking)
- Government Structure and Government Communication
- Public Policy Process and Analysis
- Analytical Skills (Problem Solving Skills and Analysis)
- The leadership of Effective Teams
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Organisational Assessment and Diagnosis (Certification and proven track records of experience with assessment and diagnosis tools)
- Leading Change
- Protocol and Etiquette
- Negotiation Skills of High-Stake Investment Deals
- Public-Private Partnership
Note: Successful candidates will be required to attend an induction programme– Training of Trainers on Adult-Learning Framework and Methodology.
Skills and Competencies
- An understanding and application of adult learning methodologies.
- Ability to provide clear learning objectives and outcomes related to specific topics.
- Advanced computer skills, especially presentation software.
- A compelling storyteller with leadership and life experiences related to specific topics.
- Excellent communication skills to promote active learning and participant engagement.
- Conversant with the socio-economic and political environment of the United Republic of Tanzania and the rest of Africa.
- Strong understanding of the Government of Tanzania, including its governance structure and functions.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into easily accessible formats.
- Self-confidence to motivate and engage high-level leaders.
- Advanced language skills (strong command of English and Swahili).
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th April, 2022.