Calibration Engineer at SGS
- Company: SGS
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
We are SGS, We are different! We are a global leaders in certification, testing and inspection. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. Our 96,000 employees operate a network of 2,600 offices and laboratories, working together to enable a better, safer, and more interconnected world.
- Reports directly to the Operations Manager Trade Natura Resources (NR), Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
- Traveling to clients for equipment inspections.
- Performing routine equipment maintenance.
- Calibrating equipment to industry standards.
- Troubleshooting equipment failures, conducting equipment repairs.
- Responding to client queries. Suggesting equipment upgrades.
- Maintaining calibration equipment and supplies. Completing job cards and equipment reports.
- You should have relevant bachelor’s degree in related field. Relevant industry certification.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a calibration technician and extensive experience with equipment maintenance and repairs. Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Competency with calibration software.
- The ability to use a wide range of tools and instruments to stand, crouch, and kneel for extended periods.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to travel when required. The ability to use a wide range of tools and instruments.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent report-writing skills and good communication skills.