CAD Technician at TANROADS
- Company: TANROADS
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is an Agency under the Ministry of Works and Transport which is responsible for the Development and Maintenance of the Trunk and Regional Roads Network in Tanzania Mainland. Apart from this is also responsible in conducting Axle Load Control Operations and Airport Construction.
The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a Contract for the UPGRADING OF ISYONJE – MAKETE REGIONAL ROAD (96.2KM) TO BITUMEN STANDARD: KITULO – INIHO ROAD SECTION (36.3 KM) AND CONSTRUCTION OF WEIGHBRIDGE IGAGALA VILLAGE. CONTRACT NO.TRD/HQ/1022/2022/23.
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – Njombe, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, intends to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill the following vacant posts for the specific duties on short-terms contract for supervision of the works Contract.
Successful applicants must be ready to work for considerable lengths of time in Njombe District within the project area when situations warrant.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Appointment will be on Contract Terms of One (1) year renewable subject to satisfactory performance, efficiency and effectiveness.
POSITION TITTLE: CAD TECHNICIAN (1 POST)
- He/She must Holder of Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institution.
- Must be registered with Engineers Registration Board (ERB) as Civil Technician.
- Must be conversant with CAD Operations
- A National Form IV/VI certificate.
- She/He must be a registered with ERB as Civil Technician.
- Work Experience:
- She/He must have five (5) years specific experience in drawing and drafting of Road/Highway works and construction.
- Must have a knowledge of applying relevant design and drafting software including Civil 3D
- At least 2 years cumulate experience related to road/bridge design and construction.
- He/She must have working experience of at least 3 years in Sub-Sahara Countries. Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
- He/she shall be responsible for roads and bridges CAD Drawings preparing and running Animations for projects.
- Liaise with Pavement Engineer for sketches or drawings improvements related to airport or road designs.
Method of ApplicationAll interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their hand written applications enclosing their detailed and signed Curriculum Vitae and Certified Copies of relevant education. Professional Certificates and Birth Certificate together with names of three References and their Contact Addresses, Telephone Number (s) and E-mail Addresses, Deadline for the submission of applications is 21st April, 2023 at 4:30pm. Applications via e-mails, hand delivery and fax will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The Regional Manager,
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS),
P.O. BOX 885,
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE