Cabin Crews (32) at Rinsten Consultancy Co. LTD
- Company: Rinsten Consultancy Co. LTD
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Tanzania
Position: Cabin Crews ( 32 positions )
Organization: Rinsten Consultancy Co. LTD
Reports to: Head Of Operations
Scope of Work
- As a Cabin Crew with our Client, you will be part of an airline that has won more than 100international awards for excellence, awards that say that they are the best.
- You will be based in either one of the following Cities; DAR ES SALAAM, DODOMA,MOMBASA, NAIROBI, MWANZA, KISUMU, ELDORET, MBEYA, ENTEBE, KAMPALA, KILIMANJARO( KIA ), MTWARA & BUKOBA.
Our Client operates one of the latest wide-bodied Boeing and Airbus aircrafts to a constantly
growing network of key cities on every continent.
- You will enjoy high standard apartments, full medical care and state-of-the-art facilities in training and at work. Our Client gives a lot but asks a lot, too. Cabin Crews need to be dynamic and passionate about being the best; innovative and tireless in seeking to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Cabin Crew Requirements
- Minimum age 18 years at the time of application.
- Minimum arm reach of 212cms (on tip toes), which will enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types.
- Educated to at least certificate / advanced certificate / diploma / advanced diploma / degree level in a related field with strong problem solving skills.
- Fluency in written/spoken English and Swahili (fluency in another language is an asset).
- Medically fit to meet aircrew requirements.
- Have a positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service working within a team environment, dealing with people from all cultures.
- Must be an East African Citizen
- A Minimum of Two years experience in related fields
- A Minimum of college degree in the position you are interested in
- A Tanzanian Citizen
- Able and flexible to relocate to any of the above mentioned locations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, updated CV with three referees telephone contacts to: Human Resource Manager Email: [email protected] by close of business on 11 Th. August 2020
NB:Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.