Cabin Crew x6 at Precision Air Services Plc
- Company: Precision Air Services Plc
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
We wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in these challenging positions
POSITION: CABIN CREW – 6 POSTS
REPORTS TO: CHIEF CABIN CREW
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM
PURPOSE: Consistently give quality customer service to passengers in a safe environment for their comfort and satisfaction
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure and maintain safety, security, comfort, and welfare of the passengers, and fellow crew members in the cabin operations.
- Fully adhere to all policies and regulations and timely completion of all duties as assigned by the senior officer/crew.
- Ensure that customers receive the best possible service as per service procedure and standards.
- Make proper utilization and handover of in-flight catering items, materials, and good care of in-flight equipment.
- As the company representative onboard, portray a positive image of Precision Air.
- To ensure that cabin operations are conducted following applicable regulations and standards of the organization.
- Report all flight incidences to the SCCM.
- Accept and carry out changes to planned roster/ duty as required.
- Co-operate with the senior to make sure that there are no passenger complaints.
- Be conversant with all safety, service, and scheduling procedures.
- Collect feedback regarding the service, timing, and report with recommendations to the SCCM.
- Advanced Level Secondary School Education
Cabin Crew License
- Competence on technical aircraft type-specific & emergency procedures
- English language proficiency
- Computer proficiency
- Management skills
- Organizational, planning, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership and Supervisory skills
- Able to work towards achieving targets without supervision
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and dynamic
Not later than 28th December 2021
Method of ApplicationIf you feel you meet the above requirements please send your application and CV to the address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Head, Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam
E‐mail: [email protected]