Butler at Asilia lodges and Camps LTD
- Company: Asilia lodges and Camps LTD
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Musoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Tanzania
COMPANY NAME: ASILIA LODGES AND CAMPS LTD
LOCATION: TARANGIRE, NGORONGORO, RUBONDO, & SERENGETI
REPORTING TO: CAMP MANAGER
At Asilia we aim to be an organization that offers Better Experiences and Strong Positive Impact.
We give people joy and appreciation in iconic wildlife & wilderness areas in a way that makes a positive lasting impact on the environment and its people. Behind the scenes, we diligently build our operational, sustainable, and marketing/sales capabilities and access to capital to enable scaling up the experience and impact.
As a butler, your role is vital in perpetuating our company’s aims, goals, and objectives!
This Job Description is your guide to achieving these objectives by outlining your daily duties & responsibilities. WE BELIEVE IN BETTER!!
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To ensure guests are well served their meals and drinks, work together with other staff and management in a smooth, safe, and harmonious manner to ensure guests have a memorable stay.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
- Ensured the cleanliness of all food and beverage facilities including the restaurant, lounge, bar, and area around.
- Control the F&B in a bar to ensure that consumption is in line with budgets.
- Ensure that current F&B offerings are being met with the highest standard.
- Ensures that guests are satisfied with their meals, drinks, and processes orders for additional courses if necessary.
- Make sure you conduct daily beverage stock take to cater to your guest’s needs.
- Maintain the highest standard of services to guests, including cleanness, and report any maintenance issues in your working environment.
- Guests should not wait for service, make sure you are always for guests’ needs and service.
- It is vital to make sure service delivery is on time without any delays.
- Make sure guests should always have drinks with them unless they are satisfied.
- Make sure you have enough drinks to serve your guests at the right temperature as per guests’ preferences.
- Assist guests’ needs and requirements, check with guests if they need your assistance.
- Ensure you have all guest’s information including dietary requirements to be able to provide outstanding service.
- Introduces guests to the menu and announces daily menu specials.
- Ready to answer questions about menu items, ingredients, and any other necessary questions asked by your guests.
- Table set up should be prepared before guests always arrive for their meals and ready.
- You need to keep your crockery and cutlery records; in case anything breaks should be recorded and reported to your manager.
- Experience as a waiter or similar role in the hospitality industry.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to a bush environment.
- Commitment to a high level of customer service.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Knowledge of hotels, lodges, and restaurants.
- Ability to handle sensitive matters with efficiency and discretion.
- Knowledge of food and wine pairings is a plus.
- Certificate or Diploma in hotel management.
- Must be able to speak English fluently, other languages an advantage.
- Must be willing to be based in camps in remote locations.
- Age limit not more than 35yrs.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 years of experience.