Business Planner at Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania
- Company: Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
We are hiring a business planner.
A business plan provides strategic direction by creating or methodically pressure-testing and refining a company’s business plan for an agriculture enterprise, using an understanding of the company’s core operations, competitive advantages, and goals to provide direction on how to structure, run, and grow the business with building on solid financial assumptions. The business plan consultant is based in Morogoro at SAT HQ and will visit clients all over Tanzania, including foreign travellers to research technologies and applicable approaches.
The ideal candidate will have preferably experience in running or advising early-stage businesses, combining the analytical abilities of financial planning with the broad vision of a CEO to provide a roadmap to growth.
- Develop an understanding of the existing business (including products/services, customers, competitors, the overall market and trends) through careful research and analysis
- Understand how major stakeholders are thinking about near-term growth, generally and in reference to specific growth initiatives, through interviews with these stakeholders
- Build a detailed financial analysis showing all of the assumptions, drivers, and financial statements for the next 3 – 5 years, accounting for a conservative, base, and aggressive case
- Conduct a total addressable market analysis for the business’s core market, assess major industry trends affecting the business, and describe what impact these trends may have on the business
- Review research reports and conduct primary research to explore ideal buyer type and assess customer demand for the company’s existing products and services
- Map out direct and indirect competitors, including potential future competitors, for existing and potential revenue channels
- Define a go-to-market strategy, including testing out potential marketing channels (if applicable)
- Review compensation plans and organizational structure to align incentives and ensure the health of the organization in the long run
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, operations, research, statistics, math, economics, or related analytical discipline preferred
- Financial management experience with planning, forecasting, and business analysis; prior experience as an advisor to or executive at an early-stage company a plus
- Preferably experience with agriculture projects
- Advanced Excel proficiency. 3+ years of practical experience using Excel for building and maintaining financial models
- Proficiency with analytical and presentation tools
- Experience within consulting
- A natural curiosity and a “big picture” mentality
- Experience conducting market research, including analyzing and synthesizing research reports and conducting primary research
- An understanding of marketing channels and go-to-market strategies
- Excellent spoken and written communication; comfort reaching out to and interviewing the company’s management, employees, and customer base
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th March, 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE