Business Performance Analyst at KCB Bank
- Company: KCB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Reporting to the Business Performance Manager the role is responsible for enterprise analytics and provision of effective insight and analysis to assist the enterprise business in meeting the established financial and profit objectives.
- Track performance of the bank against budget every month
- Provide effective insights and analysis to assist the Enterprise Business in meeting the established financial and profit objectives
- Provide analytical support and analysis to the Business Performance Manager.
- Preparation of RM Profitability, Customer Profitability and Branch profitability reports on a monthly basis
- Interpret data for the purpose of determining the root causes of past figures, financial, costing and operational performance
- Assist in maintaining Key Performance Indicators & dashboard, and also in building a
Central database for reporting
- Generate standard reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review and consumption by users, business managers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct pre and post evaluation measurement for campaigns, sponsorships and provide robust information for decision making.
- Provide timely business intelligence/analysis reports to users, business managers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with Banking Act and regulations by regulators like BOT, TRA
- Provide analytical support and analysis to the business performance manager
- Calculate & forecast for changes in costs due to product changes
- Develop reports for forecasting, trending, and what-if analysis.
- Preparation of Business Performance report, Business Segments Performance report and daily Branch-wise Performance report.
- Support branches and other units regarding performance reports and Dash Board system.
- Bachelor of Bachelor’s of commerce Accounting/Finance or its equivalent
- Relevant professional qualifications in Accounting is an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of experience
N.B. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 13th October, 2022.