This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
9 Sep 2022
Business Manager- at CRDB Bank
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: CRDB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Zanzibar Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Reporting line- Zonal Manager
Responsible to lead Zanzibar region initiatives in driving business, through networking and promoting business segments.
- Improving business relationship initiatives between the customers and the bank to ensure the budget is met for agri-business, MSME, Government, agents and merchants for assets and liabilities.
- Motivate RMs and manage day-to-day operations and tactics to grow the business profitably.
- Take a leading role in driving business, through networking and promoting business segments which include; Individuals, MSEs, SMEs, Corporates with zonal and branch teams.
- Develop and implement an annual business plan for the zone to ensure they are supporting the achievement of the bank’s objectives.
- Actively build the capacity of the branch team through ongoing coaching and support.
- Advise Zonal Manager on all aspects of the development of Business in Zanzibar in order that they are well informed.
- Review and advise the bank on its pricing policy for products with team members periodically and ensure the bank prices on its products have a competitive advantage in the market.
- Ensure customer satisfaction for the bank’s product lines is achieved by providing accurate advice for selling in line with customers’ expectations.
- Monitor and ensure that the bank products delivery process is working properly and advise management on any changes to improve profitability.
- Benchmark bank’s products and services to that of competitors in the market.
- Monitor and ensure zonal loan portfolio is of good quality and is compliant with the bank’s acceptable levels.
- Assigning KPIs/targets, monitoring, coaching and conducting performance reviews to the team under your direct supervision.
- Provide timely reports, recommendations and feedback to Zonal Manager and top management as per the bank’s procedures or on demand.
- Preparing and agreeing on the annual budget based on the zonal strategic plans.
- Preparing and agreeing on a weekly and monthly action plan and regular performance feedback with the direct reports and immediate supervisor.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Banking, Finance or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience, with good exposure in Business Development and customer retention.
- Experience in market research (qualitative & quantitative).
- Experience forming and sustaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders relevant to CRDB Bank Business.
- Comprehensive knowledge of sales and service management.
- Understanding of the bank products and operating procedures.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and financial modelling skills.
- Proficient in Powerpoint preparation and presentation skills.
- Excellent research, analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze the bigger picture and offer practical recommendations for the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels.
- Ability to act as a project “driver” and drive implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Ability to work in dynamic conditions, and transition quickly between collaborative and individual work.
- Ability to work in a team and motivate others to achieve the desired goals.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th September , 2022.