Business Development Officer x8 at Epiq Plus Limited
- Company: Epiq Plus Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Epiq Plus Limited is an advertising based company located in Dar Es Salaam, We are now looking for eight (8) competent and experienced Business Development Officers who will work hand to hand to ensure maximum results to our entity
Position: Business Development Officer
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Report to: Chief Operations Manager
Business Development Officer is responsible for overseeing the implementation of business development strategies to heighten company profitability. Duties include developing and implementing business affairs, identifying business opportunities to pursue and creating business proposals to support growth.
1, Develop and market the business of the company through contact with corporate customers, high net-worth individuals, government and quasi-government bodies, and other prospective clients;
2, Identify companies/institutions that are more likely to advertise through our platforms
3. Contacting clients before and after they become clients of our organization
4,Provide support to developing, orchestrating and implementing effective internal as well as external business strategies;
5,Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services
6,Meeting with potential clients to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
7, Managing all social networks platforms.
- A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Banking, Economics, Finance or Marketing or related discipline from internationally recognized institution.
- Any reasonable experience in Business Management.
- A person aged 25 years old or more.
- Applicants located in Dar Es Salaam are more prefered.
- Female applicants are more prefered
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Understanding of social media and web analytics.
- Fluent in English and Swahili
Method of ApplicationThe interested candidate should submit their application letter, a detailed copy of CV and detailed contact. Send your application through [email protected] to the Human Resource Manager.
Application DEADLINE will be on 15th May 2021.
NOTE: TAFADHALI USITOE PESA YOYOTE IN ANY APPLICATION PROCESS | PLEASE DON'T BUY FORM OR PAY ANY MONEY/FEE TO GET A JOB.