Business Development Executive at Standard Chartered
- Company: Standard Chartered
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
To proactively acquire new business and deepen existing customer relationships for the general mass market segment to the specified service standards.
People and Talent
Self-Development through on Job Training
Compliance to the Bank Policies
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Operations officer for processing issues.
- Branch Manager / EB RM
- Peers from Personal lending/WM – For sales support of specific products.
- “A” Level however a professional qualification would be advantageous
- At least 5 years Banking Experience.
- Thorough knowledge of bank products and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of lending, credit scoring and securities.
- Sales and marketing ability.
- Change driven, ability to adapt and motivate others to accept change.
- Effective decision taker to handle a variety of branch problems and issues.
- Strong interpersonal, management and leadership skills.
- Ability to plan.
- Wide knowledge of banking practice and theory, professional qualification advantageous
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 8th June, 2021.