Business Analyst – Graduate Trainee at Total
- Company: Total
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
BUSINESS ANALYST – GRADUATE TRAINEE
DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD(TZA)
Business Analyst– Graduate Trainee.
Specifically, the holder of this position is responsible for the following:
- Prepare and submit timely and comprehensive weekly network sales, margins and purchase analysis reports
- Collect and prepare weekly and monthly station sales reports per station, per region and per TM for all products and services with explanations in liaison with the TM
- Prepare and analyse Network Pump Pricing reports liaise from the TM’s data
- Ensure accurate reporting of Network Fuel Losses liasing with transport team
- Collect and prepare monthly Retail Sales reports and explanations for variations with Budget
- Liaise with the respective TMs to explain the performance of the different stations especially those below their targets.
- Circulate this report to Network teams with the comments on the performance.
- Work with NBA and assist TMs in day to day office activities while they are in the field
- To consolidate the above data via the FCC systems that will be coming from the stations
- Trouble-shooting of the FCC system on the software issues and linking with the technical teams to resolve the matters.
- Train all the stakeholders that will either use of require the data from the FCC. Also train the station dealers who will be inserting data on the web based tool.
Context and environment
High price competition hence low margins meaning that we must have very accurate data to assist in business decision making
- A Business-related Degree is required: i.e. Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
- Working Knowledge of excel.
- Job Holder needs to be analytical and responsive
- Good Communication/ Inter personal Skills/ Team Building skills
- Good Marketing/ Sales Orientation
Region, department, area
Experience level required
0 – 3 years
Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 29th September, 2020.