Business Affairs Manager at Kilombero Sugar Company Limited
- Company: Kilombero Sugar Company Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Tanzania
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited, the largest producer of sugar in the country operating cohesively with lllovo Distillers (Tanzania) Limited (IDTL) is inviting dynamic and result oriented persons to fill the position of Business Affairs Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for monitoring trends regarding the industry, providing input to manage public relations, social investments and advocacy, Anticipate potential challenges facing the industry and proactively provide possible solutions, develop messaging to address key stakeholder concerns, support the business in maintaining the license to operate and ensure messaging is accurate and consistent with lllovo minimum standards and goals.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Proactively develop messages to address key industry issues, drivers and growth opportunities
- Monitor and report any external policy developments relevant to the industry
- Engage with legal personnel and other relevant teams to assess impact for identified issues, including engagements with relevant stakeholders
- Develop strategies to resolve regulatory and industry challenges
- Develop narratives to address key positive or negative developments in the industry
- Ascertain the company’s position on legislative and regulatory issues from senior management and business clients
- Represent the organization at various industry and other stakeholder engagements
- Disseminate industry information through written reports and presentations
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships (and networks) with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure all company registrations, permits and licenses are obtained and maintained as per government requirements.
- Proactively engage with relevant regulatory policy makers to influence government legislation
JOB QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Law or Public administration
- 5-7 years Sugar related experience in stakeholder and government relations
- Understanding of the legal and regulatory frameworks in trade and industry
Method of Application
The successful candidate will be engaged on Permanent Contract. All those who meet the above requirements and would like to apply for the position, should send their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae and three referees with their contacts via email: [email protected] including “Business Affairs Manager” on the subject of the email, before 10th July 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer.Women and people with disability are highly encouraged to apply.
HUMAN RESOURCES HEAD,
KILOMBERO SUGAR COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 50,