Business Advisor at Pharmaccess International
- Company: Pharmaccess International
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
BUSINESS ADVISOR- Based in Dar es Salaam
Stichting PharmAccess International, Tanzania is currently looking for a Business Advisor to assist health care facilities in improving their business performance. This includes trainings but also provision of technical assistance to the participating health facilities to access affordable (bank) credit to finance quality improvement. The successful candidate will require to work in close in collaboration with the partner organization, Medical Credit Fund (MCF).
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Identification and selection of health facilities that might be eligible for credit delivery
- Responsible for the timely execution of Situational Analysis and the Business Plan done by the bank or Technical partner.
- Upon positive intake as per relevant selection criteria, conclude the signing of a participation agreement with the facility
- Collaboration with partner banks and other institutions in regards monthly reports and business development initiatives
- Identification of potential partners in both the health, financial and telecommunication sectors
- In collaboration with Quality Officer and the management of the health facility, write an expert option, Business Quick scan or business plan (depending on the loan size) on the facility and have it approved by the MCF
- Upon approval assist the facility in applying for a loan with the MCF’s partner banks
- Provide business training to facilities
- Identification of commercial opportunities within the facilities that will make them performs better and posts a better returns
- Provide business development training to help participating health facilities and partner bank branches to take advantage of those commercial opportunities to finance quality improvement
- BSc Business Administration, Finance, Banking or equivalent from a recognised University
- MBA or post graduate qualification in Management, Accounting or Finance will have an added advantage.
- At least three years post qualification experience in the financial sector
- Management experience in the financial sector
- Experience in the Microfinance or SME will have an added advantage
- Financial, business, analytical, writing, planning and organizational Computer literacy including use of tablets and database/ web applications
- Display a commitment for health quality improvement Communication, interpersonal and marketing skills
- Advocacy to market based approaches to health financing Flow to apply
Method of ApplicationPharmAccess is an equal opportunities employer and these positions are open to all, but ONLY qualified candidates should submit a CV and a cover later in English not later than 11th December, 2020 to: Human Resource Manager
P. O. Box 635,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Or E-mail: [email protected]