Bulk SMS Manager : Business Development at Melva International limited
- Company: Melva International limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Melva International limited
On Behalf of our reputable Client, Melva International limited is urgently looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to support the rapid expansion of our electronic bulk SMS business. The successful applicant is expected to take the front seat of the company and bear the dedication to create and apply creative and effective sales strategies.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through increasing sales portfolio and forging strong relationships with clients.
Bulk SMS Manager : Business Development Vacancy at Melva International limited
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Main responsibility would be to engage multiple customers and provide convincing explanations about the ordinary Transactional SMS, targeted Promotional SMS, OTP SMS, Flash SMS, Recharge Campaign, and other IT services we provide.
- Handling Sales enquiry through phone, chat & email.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Maintain a computerized customer and prospect customer database.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using right methods.
- Ability to handle sales enquiries independently.
- Ability to work on target-based job environment.
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key bulk SMS Accounts.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
DESIRED CANDIDATES PROFILE
- Any graduate with excellent communication, presentation (English & Kiswahili), effective relationship building and successful negotiation skills.
- Selling bulk SMS services to enterprise customers, individuals, resellers, wholesalers, Telecom operators, aggregators, etc.
- Identifying bulk SMS opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly sales targets and delivering steady revenue growth.
- Experience in building credible relationships with influencing capability.
- Build trust and sustainable relationship with customers through interactive communication.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve maximum satisfaction.
- Record details of customer interactions, queries, complaints, comments/feedback.
- The candidate must have at least two (2) year experience in Business Development/Account Manager within Telecommunications industry or closely related sector.
- The candidate must be highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- The candidate must make sure the brand visibility across all the assigned projects.
KEY RESULT AREA:
Role is responsible for acquiring new clients for business growth with clear focus on revenue enhancement.
Method of Applicationf you believe you might be up for this challenging Business lead position, please; APPLY NOW
Candidates with the above qualifications should send their CVs to Email:
[email protected] by 31st March 2023.
Only Qualified Candidates will be contacted.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE