Building Caretaker – New HQ at CRDB Bank
- Company: CRDB Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Tanzania
The purpose of the caretaker is to be responsible for the maintenance of New CRDB PLC HQ Building, plannning and managing and ensuring all facility initiativies are done in a cost-effective manner.
- Manage/oversee the HQ building acquisition, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal of building systems and structural, interior, exterior and grounds elements
- Create and enhance Bank’s culture behaviour change towards HQ Building facilities usage that reinforce a company’s culture transformation strategic plan
- Improving the overall HQ building’s facility maintenance regimes
- Improve the tracking of HQ building systems licenses and equipment services
- Provide knowledge gap to HQ Staff and services vendors on how to keep the neatness of the building and surroundings
- Assist BCM and Security Team on the Staff, Visitors and vehicles accessing and leaving from the HQ building
- Advise on the appropriate HQ building management software, manage its implementation and training to the internal and external stakeholders
- Enhance communication plans and processes for both internal and external stakeholders
- Enhance emergency preparedness and Business Continuity—Emergency and risk management plans and procedures in HQ Building
- Enhance Environmental Stewardship and Sustainable management of built and natural environments in HQ Building
- Prepare HQ building maintenances plans, budgets, financial analyses and participate in procurement of services, attic, software, etc.
- Oversight and management of all HQ building maintenance related projects and contracts
- Update facility management technology and workplace management systems
- Provide reports to be agreed up by the Line Manager and Head of Real Estate and Facility
- Any other business to be assigned by Line Manager or Head of Real Estate and Facilities Management.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in construction related field from any recognized University.
- Professional Qualifications on Architecture, Any Engineering Related Field, Quantity Surveyor, etc.
- Professional certifications will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of work experience in the similar nature or scope of the building
- Experience working in Banking/Financial institutions will be an added advantage.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility to get involved in all aspects of information provision.
- High level of integrity
- Pro activeness and innovative in problem solving
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th December, 2022.