9 Nov 2022
Branch Managers x3 at Akiba Commercial Bank Plc
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Akiba Commercial Bank Plc
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Responsible for achieving branch targets on all parameters and providing first class customer service and management of the branch in all areas of the Bank’s business in order to enhance profitable operations by:
- Implementation of proactive market plans and business development programs that will optimize generation of assets and liabilities from the identified niche market.
- Managing the operations and support activities at the branch; including guiding, supporting, motivating and supervising staff to ensure effective ness and efficiency in all areas of branch operations.
- Providing the necessary coordination and support that ensures execution of the flawless operations and service promise.
- Ensure that checks and controls are done on a regular basis to minimize operational lapses likely to compromise bank’s business.
- Marketing the bank’s products and services by enhancing existing/new customer base and expanding the bank’s business growth.
- Maintain good customer relations and ensure that customer needs are met within the strategic objectives of the bank.
- Complying with all statutory and regulatory requirements, including Audit compliance.
- Assessing manpower requirements in the form of well-structured operations and manning levels in the branch.
- University graduate preferably in Banking/Business/Management;
- Professional qualification e.g. Institute of Bankers accreditation would be desirable;
- Branch management experience (at least 3 years’ working as a Branch Manager with proven track record);
Method of ApplicationIf you meet the above requirements and ready for great challenges,
Email Covering letter and Your Curriculum vitae To [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 19 November 2022.