Branch Manager at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Company: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Branch Manager Job Vacancy at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
POSITION: Branch Manager
Location: Dar es Salaam
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any discipline
• Minimum experience – seven (7) years’ experience in retail banking.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Product penetration
• Implementation of business and development plan
• Growth of remittance revenue
• Customer services
• Good Knowledge and understanding of banking operations
• Good Products Knowledge
• Good understanding of Customer Services
• Good understanding of the operational, credit and regulatory risks facing the business
• Good Control Sense
• General Managerial/ Administration
• Team building/Conflict
• Organization /Coordination skills
• Good Communication Skills (oral and written)
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Strong Personality / Firm & Assertive
• Capacity to manage and absorb pressure
• Supervisory skills
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Entrench growth by market dominance and market share multiplication
• Ensure that the overall budget of the Business Office is met and surpassed
• Keep up to date with business environment information with the objective of identifying business opportunities and maximizing them
• Network with all potential clients in all relevant categories of own locality.
• Overall owner of the P&L of the branch and hence managing resources optimally, both human and material to achieving sustainable profitability.
• Driving through the business segments within the branch to ensure maximization of coverage in own locality.
• Develop and manage strategies to increase the share of wallet of all types of customers within own locality.
Branch Operations & Leadership
• Own responsibility for the Business Office – Market Facing &
Customer Service functions.
• Ensure effective Customer Service Delivery and Experience across all touchpoints in the branch.
• Responsible for brand and ambience management within the
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure that the Bank’s/ Regulatory Authorities’ policies and guidelines are complied with at all times
• Direct and coach the branch team while instituting and driving a learning culture within the branch.
Method of ApplicationQualified candidates MUST send their CV & Cover Letter attached with all academic certificates.
All applications MUST be sent electronically through: Email: [email protected] Email subject: BRANCH MANAGER : MAY , 2023.
DEADLINE: 7th MAY
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE