This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
17 Nov 2022
Branch Manager at Kct Motors
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Kct Motors
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
KCT motors is a well-established car importation company operating in Tanzania mainland with different branches all over the country. The company is seeking qualified personnel to fill the following vacancy.
Branch Manager- 1 post – ARUSHA BRANCH
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Line management of all KCT Motors employees in Arusha , their performance and development
- Accomplishes department objectives by managing staff; planning and evaluating department activities.
- Ensures a safe, secure, and legal work environment.
- Develops personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Coaches, counsels, and disciplines employees.
- Develops, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standard.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information.
- Defines objectives, identifies and evaluates trends and options, chooses a course of action, and evaluates outcomes.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, analysing and resolving quality and customer service problems, and recommending system improvements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performance management
- Project management
- Quality management
- Results driven
- Developing budgets
- Developing standards
- Foster teamwork
- Handles pressure
- Giving feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or management from accredited university, with not less than two years’ experience in senior management.
- Proven Leadership skills with good inter-personal skills, and ability to build personal relationships with key business stake-holders.
- Proficiency with office software
Method of ApplicationKindly share single pdf which comprises of a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and Academic Certificates to [email protected] or be directly handled in our offices located at Sam Nujoma Road, Mpakani Center building ground floor.
DEADLINE: 24TH NOVEMBER 2022
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE