Branch Manager at China Dasheng Bank Ltd
- Company: China Dasheng Bank Ltd
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
China Dasheng Bank Ltd is a fully -fledged commercial bank approved by the central Bank of Tanzania. It is the first bank in Tanzania established jointly by Chinese state -owned and private companies. The Bank has one branch located at ground floor, extelecoms house, Samora Avenue. Also, the Bank Head office is located at mezzanine floor, extelecoms house, Samora Avenue. China Dasheng Bank invites suitable applicants to fill the following posts:
Job title: Branch Manager
Responsible to: Deputy CEO- Operations
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring efficient and economical administration of the Branch.
- Ensuring that safety and security of Branch assets is maintained all the time.
- Controlling overall activities of the Branch and ensuring efficient services to customers.
- Ascertaining that all branch returns including daily activities summary are prepared on daily, weekly and monthly basis and submitted to Head Office and Bank of Tanzania promptly.
- Carrying out CDBL policies and ensuring that all staff under him/her join in carrying out the instructions.
- Ascertaining that adequate staff rotation and on job training are carried.
- Promoting healthy relations between management and staff as well as maintaining sound public and staff relations.
- Opening and examining all mail from Head Office and signing all outgoing Head Office and other correspondences.
- Scrutinizing daily all branch vouchers and records to ensure that the day’s activities have been properly carried out and accounted for.
- Carrying out periodic surprise snap checks of cashiers.
- Advising the DCEO on how to expand the CDBL business.
- Appraise staff performance in the branch.
- Ensuring that all drafts TTs, MTs and transfers from the branch account for customers who have sold for to the Institution are effected promptly.
- To ensure high risk situations are identified early and actions taken for proper intensive handling and recovery.
- Carrying out any other duties as may be assigned by the DCEO
Required Education & Experience
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Commerce or equivalent from a recognized Institution with 7 years relevant working experience.
Method of ApplicationApplications should include the following:
- Typed letter of application hand-signed by the applicant.
- Detailed CV.
- Photocopies of relevant Certificates.
- Two recent passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Name of at least two referees with complete contact details.
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
China Dasheng Bank Ltd,
P.O. Box 388,
Dar es Salaam.
Mezanine Floor, Extelecoms House, Samora Avenue, Dar es Salaam.
The deadline for submitting the application is 31 March 2021 Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.