Beach House Restaurant & Bar Manager at Hyatt
- Company: Hyatt
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Zanzibar Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Tanzania
Beach House Restaurant & Bar Manager
The Beach House Restaurant & Bar is an upscale life style restaurant, the ideal place to playfully discover the diverse history of the Heritage city of Stone Town. Modern in nature but at the same time, rustic in character. At Hyatt, we care for people so they can be their best. The ideal candidate will be the one for who Care comes from a place of empathy and authentic human connection, who cares by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals so they can design and deliver personal experiences.
We aim to create a culture that seeks to empower our teams by creating a safe and authentic environment through supporting each other’s individuality, being open-minded and inclusive. The Beach House Restaurant & Bar needs an energetic and charismatic personality, dedicated to reinforcing the concept while creating a motivating and fun work space for our colleagues.”
Our team members should always feel valued, uplifted and trusted as individuals and in their respective roles. We value flexibility through listening to, and understanding what our team members need in order to create a balance between responsibilities at work and personal life.
We believe honesty is crucial, fun is always encouraged and equality is quintessential
- Exceptional interpersonal skills showing care and the ability to connect and care for our guests.
- International experience in luxury hotel brands demonstrating adaptability to a range of cultures and environments.
- Relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality.
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge, including a working knowledge of point of sale systems.
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Candidates should possess strong food and beverage knowledge. Beverage knowledge should include wine, spirits and beer.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent English, French will be advantage.
Restaurant Manager responsibilities include:
- Overall accountability for the upkeep of the outlet.
- Supports and manages the Restaurant while working closely with the Food & Beverage Manager.
- Implementation of long-term and short-term outlet goals.
- Assist with creating and communicating the rosters and delegation of tasks.
- Assist in controlling manning and inventory levels of the Restaurant in relation to requirements, service quality and cost containment.
- Assist with the recruitment, training and on-boarding process.
- Plan, coordinate & manage special events.
- Ensure all team members provide exceptional guest service at all time.
- Liaising with all necessary departments to ensure that the productivity of the outlet is successful in its daily operations.
- Develop and recommend the budget, marketing plans and objectives. Manage within those approved plans.
- Previous proven managerial experience in a premium restaurant.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to mentor, coach, train and motivate team members.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The confidence to promote ideas and make sound decisions under pressure.
- Flexibility to work on a rotating roster, including weekends and public holidays.
- Fun, energetic and self-driven
- Your confidence and assurance will enable you to be an effective negotiator and able to affect change and behaviors within department and influence at all levels across the hotel
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th December, 2023.