Bartender/ Bartendress at Rotana Hotels & Resorts
- Company: Rotana Hotels & Resorts
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Tanzania
We are currently looking for dynamic, and self-motivated Food and Beverage professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Bartender you are responsible to provide the highest level of hospitality when preparing and providing beverages. With the following duties and responsibilities
- Perform all necessary tasks to service beverages according to the standard of performance manual of the Hotel
- Achieve total Guest satisfaction and organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources
- Delight the Guest by offering trend setting and innovative products and services and contribute to sales activities and assist in maximizing revenue
- Set up the bar and prepare all mise-en-place for service
- Clean the bar and all equipment to the required standards and maintain this cleanliness throughout service
- Extend prompt services to all Guests and treat Guests and colleagues in a polite and courteous manner
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
You should ideally have a degree in hospitality with previous experiences in the Food and Beverage Department within a hotel. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and knowledge in an additional language, along with strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities are essentials and Computer literate.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be customer driven and an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ personality with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 26th September, 2023.