Banks Men/Signalers x5 at FABEC Investment Limited
- Company: FABEC Investment Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tabora, Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Tanzania
FABEC Investment Limited is the Sub Contractor for WASCO ISOAF TZ LTD in the EAST AFRICA CRUDE OIL Project (EACOP) contracted to build the coating plant in EACOP coating yard in Tabora region Nzega district, Igusule ward. The company is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the following positions:
Banks Men/Signalers: (5 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directing the movement of vehicles on a work site
- Recommending and laying out safe, on-site traffic systems
- Providing clear, correct and safe directions to plant operators
- Communicating with drivers and plant operators verbally and by radio and/or industry standard hand signals
- Understanding risks(e.g. blind spots)and howto manage these effectively
- Managing traffic to avoid excessive queuing
- Minimizing possible risks to personnel and equipment.
- Working on a building site.
- 3+years of experience.
- Certificate of services
- Good working knowledge.
- Proficiency in reading blueprints and using tools.
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and patience.
- Physical dexterity.
Method of ApplicationApplicants should send their CV together with the copies of their certificates to the following email address: [email protected]
Deadline: 08th August, 2022
Shall you not hear from us two weeks after the end of the application deadline consider your application unsuccessful.