Banking Operation Officers – Upcountry x58 at TPB Bank PLC
- Company: TPB Bank PLC
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
TPB Bank PLC
TPB Bank PLC is a Bank that provides competitive financial services to our customers and creates value for our stakeholders through innovative products. TPB Bank PLC is a Bank, whose vision is “to be the leading bank in Tanzania in the provision of affordable, accessible and convenient financial services”. As part of effective organizational development and management of its human capital in an effective way, TPB BANK PLC commits itself towards attaining, retaining and developing the highly capable and qualified workforce for TPB BANK PLC betterment and the Nation at large.
BANKING OPERATION OFFICERS – UPCOUNTRY ( 58 POSITIONS)
TPB Bank PLC seeks to recruit dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized Banking Operation Officers (58 positions) to join the Directorate of Technology and Operation team. The work stations are upcountry.
|DIRECT REPORTING LINE||BRANCH MANAGER|
|WORK SCHEDULE||AS PER TPB BANK PLC STAFF REGULATIONS|
|SALARY||COMMENSURATE TO THE JOB ADVERTISED|
Service Customers effectively, Maintain Competitive turnaround time and process transactions accurately. His/her efficiency and courtesy often reflects the Bank’s standard of service. He/she has to ensure that both front and back office operations are performed fast, accurately and friendly.
- Guide prospective customers who come over the counter for
- Coordinate all counter activities while ensuring that quality service is provided to customers.
- Receive Cash and Cheque deposits
- Posting Transactions
- Verify teller proof of cash and teller proof of cheques against actual documents by ticking and signing the
- Scrutinize internal vouchers to ensure that they are properly drawn and authorized in line with the approval
- Handle Foreign Exchange Transactions
- Cross sell Banks Products to Customers
- Correspond with Cards custodians on issues relating to ATM cards, check reports in order to solve customer
- Comply with the Policies and standards, Local laws and Regulations, Controls and Procedures of the Bank.
- Report Suspicious Transactions
- Ensure you comply with Money Laundering Prevention as per Bank Policy, Know your Customer(KYC)/Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- Computing and charging commissions, interest and all other manual bank charges on
- Fill delivery notes/registers for items moved from one office to another by post of dispatch.
- Balancing teller’s cash at the closure of business
- Check and sign back-office entries raised by the respective clerks/tellers (call- over).
- Prepare Bank reconciliation statement timely and
- Reconcile and clear all suspended transactions
- Filing/bundling records for safe keeping in the record
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Supervisor from time to
- Customer – Service Delivery/Enquiries
- Efficient and Quality Service to Customers
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
Education: Bachelor degree/Advanced diploma in Banking, Economics, commerce, Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or Accounting or any other related field from any recognized University or college.
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which include benefits. Applicants are invited to submit their resume
Method of ApplicationAll Applicant should apply via TPB WEBSITE; www.tpbbank.co.tz/career. Applications via other method will not be considered.
TPB Bank PLC has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management. Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; a competency assessment; physical capability assessment and reference checking.
AVOID SCAMS: NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward.
Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM. If you are requested to make a payment for any reason, please use the Whistle blower policy of the Bank, or call 0222162940 to report the scam. You also don’t need to know one in TPB BANK PLC to be employed. TPB BANK PLC is merit based institution and to achieve this vision, it always go for the best.
The deadline for submitting the application is 22 February, 2021