Bank Officer at KCB Bank Tanzania Limited
- Company: KCB Bank Tanzania Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Tanzania
JOB TITLE AND DOMICILE
Job Title BANK OFFICER
Reports to (Title of Line Manager) OPERATIONS MANAGER
Function/Division RETAIL BANKING
Region OR Department MOROGORO
Branch OR Section MOROGORO
Job Level BANK OFFICER
- The incumbent will be contact person to customers on banking solutions.
- Responsible for advising bank customers on financial related issues.
- will handle customers in a professional manner.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: TYPICALLY NOT BE MORE THAN 10
- Advise customers on financial related issues
- Respond to customers on and about Banking Products and related customer queries
iii. Offer quality cash services
- To ensure that customer account and instruments details are correctly captured
- Ensure that cheques presented are correctly captured
- Ensure that the names of the payee tallies with the name of the account and the beneficiary account on the deposit slip
vii. Ensure that cheques are properly drawn in all respects
viii. Ensure that the payee number is correctly indicated on the reverse of all cheque deposits
- Ensure that the deposit slips and the corresponding cheques have crossing stamp.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES: ELABORATE UP TO 5 OF THE MOST TYPICAL
i. To receive and post cash deposits, cheque deposits and money orders
ii. To make cash payments against authorized instruments.
iii. To issue cheque-on-selves against covers
iv. To give cash change
v. To ensure that cash held in the till is adequate
vi. Lodge excess cash/currency in the strong room
vii. Ensure that cash held in the till at the end of business day tallies with the user’s cash analysis report.