Bancassurance Principal Officer at Bank of Baroda
- Company: Bank of Baroda
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Bank of Baroda (Tanzania) Ltd
Bank of Baroda (Tanzania) Limited is wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. Presently the Bank has branches in Dar es Salaam, Arusha and Mwanza.
The Bank is providing full-fledged banking operations and serving the people in all walks of life. The bank is financing businessman, traders, manufacturers, retailers, individuals, employees of well-established companies, institutions, government departments, SMEs etc. in addition to other Banking Services.
Post Title: Bancassurance Principal Officer
- He/she will be responsible for overseeing the Banc assurance business of the bank, business growth as well as the profitability of the bancassurance portfolio through sales and enhancement of its product and services. He/she will be also responsible for identification of Risks associated with bancassurance portfolio of bank and mitigation of the same.
- He/she will be also be also responsible for compliance of all guidelines of the Bank/Bank of Tanzania/Tanzania Insurance Regulatory Authority. Responsible for the operations of the Bancassurance business and be a representative of the bank in all matters of bancassurance business with regulatory authorities
Qualifications and Experience
a) Candidate shall have minimum qualification of
Bachelor’s degree in Insurance and Risk Management.
b) Candidate shall have minimum of 01 year of working
experience in experience in insurance operating in
c) Candidates having Master’s or higher degree and having
required or higher experience with any commercial bank
operating in Tanzania will be given preference.
d) Working knowledge of insurance legislation and
e) Certificate of proficiency in Insurance from recognized
college or Institution
Who can apply:
Candidates holding Local Citizenship i.e. Tanzanian Nationality only can apply for the requested Job opportunity. All above positions will be transferrable in nature within Tanzania as per requirement of our Bank.
Remuneration: Successful candidates shall receive a competitive salary and other benefits in accordance with the status of the bank in the industry.
Method of ApplicationCandidates who meet the required qualification and experience shall apply by filling Application Form as per prescribed format annexed herewith along with a passport size photograph and supporting documents to the following address not later than 12/09/2023 before 5.00 P.M. (East African Time).
The Head of Human Resource Department
Bank of Baroda Tanzania Limited.
Address: Plot no.149/32, Ohio/Sokoine Drive, P 0 Box No.5356, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. The applications in prescribed formats can also be submitted on email id: [email protected]
The management reserves the rights of shortlisting and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview or test in person. The management also reserves the rights to cancel this recruitment exercise at any point of time if required.
- Application received from other modes or in any other formats will not be accepted.
- Incomplete or partially filled applications will not be entertained.
- Please check eligibility criteria before submitting applications