Aviation Security Assistant II (2 Posts) at ATCL
- Company: ATCL
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the strategic business needs which focus on sustaining the recorded achievements and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds customers’ expectations in line of its mission of provision of reliable, safe, and high-quality services. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions: –
POSITION: AVIATION SECURITY ASSISTANT II (2 POSTS)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS AND WORKING EXPERIENCE
- Must be a holder of an Advanced Secondary School Certificate or a Diploma preferably in Law plus training/certification on military/militia or its equivalent qualifications from recognized institution.
- Must have Aviation Security Screener Training
- Training in Cargo and Mail Security, Airport Security or Security Quality Control will be an added advantage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure proper access control of staff, authorized persons and vehicles to aircrafts
- Conduct aircraft security searches and checks as appropriate
- Ensure that security personnel from outsourced security service providers are appropriately deployed and supervised to ensure for security of aircrafts, passengers, baggage, cargo and mail.
- Ensure Revenue Integrity.
- Report and record all incidents in the OB for management follow up
- Brief and debrief outsourced security on security matters to ensure they understand and implement the instructions.
- Ensure safe and secure handling and carriage of firearms in compliance with company security program
- Prepare daily shift security operations report to ensure that there is proper follow up and action on any issues arising in course of duty.
- Ensure safe custody and accountability of Lost and Found property until reclaimed by the rightful owner or otherwise disposed of according to company policy.
- Act as duty shift in-charge
- Perform any other official duty as may be assigned by your Supervisor
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Ten(10)years contract with attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Salary Structure and Incentive Scheme.
- Candidates should be willing to work up country apart from Dar es Salaam if required to.
Method of ApplicationInterested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Applicants should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of this announcement (before 28 December 2023).
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO, AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED, P.O. Box 543, DAR ES SALAAM.
ATCL is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply. Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences. The deadline for submitting the application is 28 December 2023