Aviation Engineer at Tanzania Air Operators’ Association (TAOA)
- Company: Tanzania Air Operators’ Association (TAOA)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Tanzania Air Operators’ Association (TAOA)
The Tanzania Air Operators’ Association (TAOA) is developing a database of Aviation Personnel to ascertain the employability of Tanzania’s Aviation Industry Professionals. The intent is to create a pool of quality Aviation resources for potential vacancies. (Job placement is at the discretion of individual Aviation Operators.)
ARE YOU A QUALIFIED AVIATION ENGINEER?
- MUST be unemployed?
- MUST be a Tanzanian citizen?
- Must be a licensed aviation engineer
- Have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience
- Have relevant Aircraft Type rating (e.g.C208, PC12, Twin Otter, Beach Craft, Dash 8, and ATR)
- Hold one (1) of three (3):
- Aircraft and Engines rating;
- Engineering License (e.g. A, C, X, R);
- Avionics rating.
Method of Application
If so, apply by sending your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected]
For additional information, and/or questions, contact TAOA at [email protected] / +255 686 968 978 / www.taoa.or.tz.