Auto Electrician – National x6 at Bulyanhulu Gold Mine
- Company: Bulyanhulu Gold Mine
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
JOB ADVERT – AUTO ELECTRICIAN (6 VACANCIES)
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Auto Electrician to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the Engineering Department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost-effective manner to achieve targets in accordance with BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to: Maintenance Superintendent
- Ensure safe work practices, i.e., attending compulsory safety courses and meetings use of required PPE, incident/accident reporting, and ensuring total adherence to all safety, occupational health, and Environmental Policies as well as other relevant policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Follow all maintenance procedures and ensure the completion of mechanical activities according to standard without causing any further damage to any component /system/equipment.
- Ensure equipment isolation, adhere to working at height and confined space standards/ procedures, and conduct pre-start checks/ inspections.
- Carry out mechanical repair and preventative maintenance to maintain Plant and Mobile equipment in a safe and efficient manner to achieve production and cost targets.
- Carry out troubleshooting, fault finding, and corrective maintenance to solve unplanned equipment unavailability events.
- Ensure that maintenance practices result in maximum equipment availability.
- Utilize work instructions to determine job requirements, including job sheets, quality, the number of materials/ resources, etc.
- Perform PM inspection according to the maintenance requirements and ensure preventive maintenance compliance.
- Conduct mobile and Plant equipment upgrades/modifications as required.
- Removal of machine components and replacement
- Provide accurate and timely feedback to the first Line leader on conditions that may affect the functionality of the equipment.
- Ensure First Line Leaders and all stakeholders are kept informed of equipment availability status.
- Follow up on outstanding maintenance/repairs.
- Complete shift handover process.
- Actively participate in training activities to gain new skills and develop full potential.
- At least CAP in the technical field
- Ordinary level certificate – Form IV
- Mechanical Trade Certificate – (FTC, IMTT, and VETA)
- Valid driving license
Experience and competencies needed
- Experience in Maintenance (underground equipment….)
- 5 years of experience as an Auto-Electrician
- Heavy equipment mechanical knowledge required.
- Must have experience in instrumentation.
What We Can Offer You
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses and site-specific benefits.
- The ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
- Access to a variety of career opportunities across the organization
Our mission is to be the world’s most valued gold and copper mining business. We are committed to partnering with our host countries and communities to transform their natural resources into tangible benefits and mutual prosperity.
With operating mines and projects in 18 countries, Barrick’s highly diversified workforce is drawn almost entirely from our host nations and equipped with world-class skills. We set the gold standard in sustainability by embedding environmental, social and economic considerations into all of our business decisions.
The company’s shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol GOLD and on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol ABX. Learn more at www.barrick.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Bulyanhulu is situated in north-west Tanzania, in the Kahama district of the Shinyanga region, approximately 55 kilometres south of Lake Victoria and 150 kilometres southwest of the city of Mwanza.
Bulyanhulu is a narrow-vein gold mine containing gold, silver and copper mineralisation in sulphides. The mineralisation of Bulyanhulu is associated with a number of steeply-dipping veins. Bulyanhulu commenced commercial production in 2001.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th April, 2023.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Tanzania. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE