Auto Electrician – National x2 at Barrick
- Company: Barrick
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Jobs in Tanzania - Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
RE-ADVERT: AUTO ELECTRICIAN- – NATIONAL (2 POSITION)
Reporting to: Mechanical Supervisor
Identification of specifications, conditions and manufacturers’ requirements for mobile equipment.
Conduct repair and preventative maintenance on mobile earth moving equipment, fixed pumping stations, and air conditioning units on mobile machines.
Ensure that maintenance practices result in maximum machine availability.
Completion of assigned work in a safe and timely manner, with minimum supervision and to internationally acceptable standard.
Provide accurate and timely feedback to the First Line Leader on conditions that may affecting functionality of equipment.
Carry out troubleshooting, fault finding and corrective maintenance in order to solve unplanned equipment unavailability event.
Maintain equipment integrity and equipment availability.
Prevent further equipment damage/ faults.
Complete pre start inspections, including check lists.
Ensure preventive maintenance compliance.
Follow up of outstanding maintenance/ repair.
Active participation in training activities to gain new skills and development of full potential.
Interpreting job requirements from work instructions.
Ensure safe work practices, i.e. attending compulsory safety courses and meetings, use of required PPE, incident/accident reporting and ensuring total adherence to all Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental Policies, as well as other policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Ordinary level certificate – Form IV
• Mechanical trade certificate – (FTC, IMTT & VETA)
• Valid driving license is an added advantage
• 3 Years’ experience in similar role. Experience in mining industry is added as an advantage
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• Knowledge on Caterpillar SIS and ET
• Good Communication Skills, English & Swahili
• Demonstrates a high concern for health, safety and environment
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th November, 2022.