22 Aug 2022
Auto Electrician – Expat at Barrick
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Barrick
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Bulyanhulu Gold Mine Jobs in Tanzania - Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
JOB ADVERT: AUTO ELECTRICIAN – EXPAT (2 POSITION)
Reporting to: Mechanic Foreman
Contract Duration: 2 Years
ROLES ABD RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure safe work practices, i.e., attending compulsory safety courses and meetings, use of required PPE, incident/accident reporting, and ensuring total adherence to all Safety, Occupational Health, and Environmental Policies, as well as other relevant policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Follow all maintenance procedures and ensure the completion of mechanical activities according to standard without causing any further damage to any component/system/equipment.
- Ensure equipment isolation, adhere to working at height and confined space standards/ procedures, and conduct pre-start checks/ inspections.
- Carry out mechanical repair and preventative maintenance to maintain Plant & Mobile equipment in a safe and efficient manner to achieve production and cost targets.
- Carry out troubleshooting, fault finding, and corrective maintenance in order to solve unplanned equipment unavailability events.
- Ensure that maintenance practices result in maximum equipment availability.
- Utilize work instructions to determine job requirements, including job sheets, quality, and quantity of materials/ resources, etc.
- Perform PM inspection according to the maintenance requirements and ensure preventive maintenance compliance.
- Conduct Mobile and Plant equipment upgrades/modifications as required.
- Removal of machine components & replacement.
- Provide accurate and timely feedback to the First Line Leader on conditions that may affect the functionality of the equipment.
- Ensure First Line Leaders and all stakeholders are kept informed of equipment availability status.
- Follow up on outstanding maintenance/ repairs.
- Complete shift handover process.
- Actively participate in training activities to gain new skills, and develop full potential.
- Under the direction of the First Line Leader, provide appropriate on-the-job training and coaching to less experienced personnel.
EXPERIENCE AND EXPOSURE
- Minimum 5yrs working on Sandvik mechanized mining equipment. Full knowledge base on all auto electrical maintenance and repairs relating to.Sandvik Fleet
- Exposure to work with automation of underground mechanized mining equipment.
- Exposure to industry best preventative maintenance regimes is imperative to ensure machinery and equipment are maintained to a high level of availability at all times. The ability to prioritize repairs and take instruction in order to reduce downtime and delays is foremost in maximizing machine availability and operator utilization.
- Must have proven experience working as part of a high-speed mechanized jumbo development maintenance team with a sound understanding of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems on mobile machinery. The ability to diagnose faults and rectify them in a time-efficient manner is critical.
- Trade certified Auto electrician.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 1st September , 2022.