Associate Professor at Uaut
- Company: Uaut
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
THE UNITED AFRICAN UNIVERSITY OF TANZANIA (UAUT) is a private Institution of Higher Learning Institution founded by the Registered Trustees of Korea Church Mission (KCM), with the objective of alleviating poverty and promoting growth through raising Tanzanian Christian leaders who are equipped with excellence in wisdom, knowledge and Christian virtues. The responsibility of the day to day running of UAUT is vested upon the University Council with the Vice Chancellor as the main link between the Board of Trustees and University Council.
UAUT obtained The Certificate of Full Registration (CFR) from Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) since 2012.
We aim, in God’s direction, to equip students with Integrity and Excellence.
Pursuing God’s Wisdom, Serving Communities and Cultivating Global Minds.
Programme Name: Bachelor of Business Administration
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR (1 POSITION)
- Holders of PhD and a GPA of 3.5 (Upper Second class) or above at Bachelor degree and 4.0 or above for Master degree majoring in Accounting/Finance/, International Business, Marketing and other related field.
- At least 4 years of teaching experiences after attaining PhD. Demonstrated ability to mentor and supervise undergraduate research.
- Demonstration of actual experience in application of course material to real life situations
- Ability to apply specialist knowledge and skills to the resolution of problems in the society.
- Ability to remain current in his/her field through active consulting and continuing education
- Providing leadership role to the University
- Participating in the establishment of research hubs and resource centre
- Disseminating research findings to appropriate stakeholders
- Any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the management
Method of Application
Deadline 30th July 2020