Associate Monitoring, Evaluation and Knowledge Management/KM Officer at FHI
- Company: FHI
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mwanza Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff include experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries. Currently, we are seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill in a Associate Monitoring, Evaluation and Knowledge Management/KM Officer– Mwanza for USAID Tulonge Afya Project. The project seeks to improve health status, especially of women and youth, through the promotion of positive health practices in households and communities.
Responsible for implementing project Monitoring and Evaluation and Knowledge Management activities in the targeted area within the Region. Generally, strengthening and supporting the monitoring and evaluation and Knowledge Management activities.
- Provide technical support in performance monitoring using standard procedures for provision of technical assistance, quality assurance of data management.
- Ensure the quality of data collected and reported and the timely submission of reports
- Provide guidance in areas of outreach, communication, and training to partners, local government, and local organizations
- Work in collaboration with Regional Technical team members to review and provide feedback on quarterly performance in service delivery
- Assist with documentation of lessons learned
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors
Qualifications, knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Health Sciences, Epidemiology/Statistics or related discipline and 3-5 years’ experience; OR Advanced Diploma in related field and 5-7 years of experience.
- At least two (2) years’ professional work experience in program monitoring and/or field based monitoring and evaluation.
- Excellent training skills, particularly on the job training and mentoring.
- Proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks according to agreed deadlines.
- Good organizational skills and ability to work well within an organization with a diverse team; able to work independently.
- Some knowledge and experience on DHIS2 especially on event and tracker capture.
- Some experience with data management and statistical software, including Xcel, Access and SPSS
How to Apply:
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package. Interested candidates May Apply online by Upload their Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume, Photocopies of Certificates and Names and Addresses of three (3) referees
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 17th August, 2020.