Associate – Information Technology Risk Assurance Services at PWC
- Company: PWC
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Tanzania
Line of Service
Conduct and ComplianceManagement Level
AssociateJob Description & Summary
Your career is just that, yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. That is why opportunities are at the heart of a career with us.
Opportunities to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
PwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 276,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services. Find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.co.tzA career within Information Technology Risk Assurance services, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their technology systems. We cover a wide range of disciplines, including risk evaluation, operational and strategic Information Technology processes, project governance, application implementation, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit.
PwC Tanzania invites applications from qualified candidates for the position below: –
Associate – Information Technology Risk Assurance Services
As an Associate, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures
- Use appropriate PwC approved methodologies and audit guide in execution of work
- Proactively seek guidance and coaching on new areas or areas requiring clarity
- Ensure timely completion of assigned areas within budgeted hours and ensure that client & internal deadlines are met
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology or any Engineering fields of study
- Professional qualification such as CISA will be an added advantage
- 1 – 2 years of experience will be an added advantage
Personal qualities and skills
The successful candidates will possess the following:
- Organisational and time management skills
- Communication skills – written and spoken
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Enthusiastic, proactive, innovative and willing to learn
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th August, 2021.