Assistant Relationship Manager at Exim Bank Tanzania
- Company: Exim Bank Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Tanzania Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
REPORTING TO: Branch Manager
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Maintaining Customers Portfolio
DEPARTMENT: Retail Banking
HOURS OF WORK:
8am – 5pm Monday – Friday. 8am – 1pm Saturdays.
Or different hours as per individual branches working hours.
1. PURPOSE OF JOB:
The purpose of this role is to build the Business, Deepen Relationships and Managing Key and Potential Customers from sales of Liabilities, Acquisitions, Cash Management, Credit Card, and Retail Products to maximize revenue by achieving sales targets.
2. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Building relationship with a portfolio of customers assigned to become a first point of contact for their banking needs
• Growth of CASAFD and ASSET of the existing client portfolio as per the target given, and Acquisitions of new CASA FD and ASSET customers as per given budget
• To meet the fee income goal through the existing client’s portfolio
• To provide a personalized and committed banking services to the customers in the portfolio, such as reviews on customers’ ac counts and giving each customer the opportunity to make informed choices on their everyday banking
• Identification of cross-selling opportunities in the customer portfolio assigned
• Developing and maintaining a sales/queries management data base which can be used for review purposes, analysis of branch performance and reflection for improvement
• Working with branch managers to anticipate key issues, identifying useful opportunities and offering professional expertise/so lutions to all stake holders
• Use referral from existing clients in the portfolio to open new client accounts.
• Have a good understanding of all products/services offered by EXIM to be able to serve the client better
• Prepare Position reports to the Branch Manager
INTERACTION WITH OTHERS
• Internal: Regular contact with Head-Retail, Cluster heads, Branch managers and others
• External: Regular Interaction with customers and clients
3. QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• University degree in Business Administration or Economics and relevant professional qualifications in banking, finance, or marketing.
• Minimum of two years relevant working experience in a similar position
• Computer literacy and knowledge of new evolving technology systems
4. COMPETENCY REQUIRED:
• Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suits their needs.
• Self-confident, ambitious, willing to take challenges.
• High energy level and aggressive
• Self-motivated, fast learning with a proven ability to work independently under pressure and high efficiency.
• Experience in structured trade finance, syndication and project financing will be an added advantage.
• Posses in depth understanding and knowledge of retail banking Products viz (liabilities, acquisitions, cash management, credit cards, sales products etc)
• Proven sales experience in a client relationship role within retail banking
Method of ApplicationTo apply, please send your CV along with all academic certificates to [email protected] with the subject line: JOB APPLICATION: Assistant Relationship Manager
Deadline: 17th October, 2023.
(Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)