3 Nov 2022
Assistant Product Manager Assets at NMB Bank Plc
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: NMB Bank Plc
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Job Location :
Head Office, Hq
Responsible for asset product development, management and performance for Retail Banking while ensuring product profitability
- Develop, implement and manage a compelling Retail banking portfolio of Asset products.
- Ensure proper communication of new products before public launch, awareness and training to branches and all key stakeholders
- Analyze, manage and identify all system faults that affects product performance and suggest areas of improvement
- Play a key role in innovating Retail Banking asset products.
- Manage internal relationships with key stakeholders and business partners
- Regular competitor review
- Conduct profitability analysis to ensure product performance as per targets
- Being pro-active to identify product issues and resolve them timely
- Responsible for products’ feature enhancements and revamps where need be
Knowledge and Skills:
- A good knowledge of constructing reports, executive summaries and briefs
- Greater understanding of product life cycle
- Business planning and project management skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Credit knowledge
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Standard computer skills; good interpersonal and networking skills
- Negotiation and Report writing skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business/Accountancy/Economics/Finance or any other related field.
- Any course or training in product development is an added advantage
- 3 years’ experience in banking, out of which 2 should be in Asset product environment or any related fieldNMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The deadline for submitting the application is 16 November 2022.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 16th November, 2022.