Assistant Nursing Officer x2 at Tanzania Forest Services (Tfs)- Sao Hill Forest Plantation
- Company: Tanzania Forest Services (Tfs)- Sao Hill Forest Plantation
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Iringa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Tanzania
JOB VACANCIES AT TANZANIA FOREST SERVICES (TFS) AGENCY
SAOHILL FOREST PLANTATION.
Tanzania Forest Services (TFS) Agency is a semi-autonomous Government Agency established through Government Notice No. 269 of 30th July, 2010 under Executive Agency Act (Cap. 245) as amended from time to time. The Agency implements the National Forest and Beekeeping Policy of 1998 and the Forest Act (Cap 323 R.E of 2002) and Beekeeping Act Cap 224 R.E of 2002 which provide the legal framework for the management of forests and bee resources. The agency is among four units forming the Wildlife and Forest Conservation Service established by the Written Laws (Miscellaneous Amendments) (No. 2) Act, 2020.
The Fleadquarters is located in Dar es Salaam at Mpingo House, Ivory Room premises along Nyerere Road. TFS operates in seven zones as follows: Eastern zone (Kibaha in Pwani Region), Southern zone (Masasi District in Mtwara Region), Southern Highlands zone (Mbeya City in Mbeya Region), Northern zone (Same District in Kilimanjaro Region), Western zone (Tabora Municipal in Tabora Region), Lake zone (Mwanza City in Mwanza Region) and Central zone (Dodoma City in Dodoma Region). All operational matters of the Agency are handled at the Zones, while the Headquarters deals with strategic management issues.
NATURE AND SCOPE OF THE POSITIONS
TFS-Shamba la miti Saohill have 19 vacant positions comprising of Forest Assistant II (4), Forest Guard II (6), Driver II (3), Tourism Officer (1), Civil Technician (1), Assistant Procurement Officer (1) Assistant Nursing Officer II (2); and Laboratory Technologist II (1). These vacancies need to be filled immediately with suitably qualified Tanzanians. The following are the particulars related to these positions:
Job Title: Assistant Nursing Officer II (2 Posts)
Duty Station: SAOHILL FOREST PLANTATION
Holder of Diploma in Nursing from a recognized and reputable institution plus successful completion of Internship and is registered with Tanzania Nurses and Midwives Council. Possession of Computer skills is an added advantage
- Main Duties
- To collects and maintain important medical statistics;
- To supervise and train junior staff;
- To prepare work plan for health service provision;
- To provides family planning and maternity advice;
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by immediate Supervisor.
- All applicant must be citizen of Tanzania with National Identification Card (NIDA) with an age between 18 to 30 years old.
- Applicants must have clean criminal record;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post, email, telephone number and three referee.
- Applicants must attach Certified Copies of Birth and Academic Certificates.
- Only Successful candidates will be contacted for further Procedures.
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English.
Method of ApplicationInterested applicants should submit their applications by 3rd July, 2023 3:30 PM through to the following address:
Tanzania Forest Service Agency- Sao hill Forest Plantation,
P.O. BOX 45,
The deadline for submitting the application is 3rd July, 2023 3:30 PM.