21 Feb 2022
Assistant Marketing Manager at Britam
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: Britam
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Tanzania
- Support and facilitate development and implementation of strategic market plans for the company.
- Oversee marketing initiatives for the company
- Develop promotion materials to assist business units in marketing activities
- Prepare the marketing budgets
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for company products
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates company products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases; and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Ensure that all brand assets are effectively managed to deliver a strong Britam brand and grow brand equity.
- Ensure that the Britam brand name, logo, colour and symbol are correctly displayed on all stationery and corporate communication materials and that all offices are appropriately branded.
- Develop a brand positioning that differentiates Britam from its competitors and provides value proposition and excellent relationship with our customers.
- Analyze and provides consumer, category, and brand information to support channel marketing and sales in category management and sales presentations.
- Monitor competitor activity on Digital, print, electronic platforms and advise business
- Deliver on performance requirements as defined in the departments’ strategy map, balanced scorecard and Personal Scorecard.
Key Perfomance Measures
- Brand perception score
- Market share
- Percentage growth of retail customers
- Percentage growth of corporate customers
- Percentage timely completion marketing projects
- Accountable to the Country Sales Manager
- Work with all the departments.
- Britam customers and stakeholders
- Branding companies
- Service providers
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or social sciences. Masters’ Degree is an added advantage
- Professional marketing qualification e.g. CIM or equivalent
- At least 3- 4 years’ experience in marketing management.
- Experience in the marketing, corporate affairs industry will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Britam products
- Leading and Supervising: Provides team with a clear direction based on the overall strategy and objectives of the department; motivates and empowers others with a clear sense of purpose; creates a positive climate that fosters learning and development; acknowledge high potential talent within the team; sets and articulates the vision and values through own personal behaviour.
- Persuading and Influencing: Gains clear agreement and commitment from other; promotes the departmental strategy and objectives during team conversations; promotes ideas on behalf of the team and or department; makes a strong personal impact on others; takes care to manage the team’s impression and brand on others.
- Presenting and Communicating Information: Speaks fluently; expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly; responds quickly to the needs of an audience and to their reactions and feedback; projects credibility.
- Adhering to Principles and Values: Upholds ethics and values; demonstrates integrity; encourages team and individual responsibility towards the community and the environment.
- Analysing: Analyses numerical data and all other sources of information, to break them into component parts, patterns and relationships; probes for further information or greater understanding of a problem; makes rational judgements from the available information and analysis; demonstrates an understanding of how one issue may be a part of a much larger system.
- Planning and Organising: Sets clearly defined team objectives; plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances; identifies and organises resources needed to accomplish tasks; manages time effectively; monitors team performance against deadlines and milestones.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; sets high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and maintains quality and productivity; works in a systematic methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves projects goals.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th February , 2022.