Assistant Manager – Trade Finance at International Commercial Bank(Tanzania)Limited
- Company: International Commercial Bank(Tanzania)Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK (TANZANIA) LIMITED
RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2022/02
A reputable International Bank, operating in Tanzania since 1997, with its Head Office in Dar es Salaam, invites applications from eligible and qualified candidates to the following positions.
POSITION: ASSISTANT MANAGER – TRADE FINANCE – REF NO. 2022/02/2
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Capable of handling Bank Guarantees, Letters of Credit, Inward documentary Collections, Export Bills and Export Collections.
- Handling all operations relating to trade finance transactions including passing all required Entries,
Requirements & Skills
- 3-5 years in banking operations in Trade Finance.
- University degree preferably in Finance/ Banking.
- Should have thorough knowledge of international rules governing Letters of Credit(UCPDC 600), documentary collections(URC 522)and Bank Guarantees.
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering regulations
- Managing data and documents.
- Ability to work in a multicultural team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure
Salary for the above positions will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Method of ApplicationInterested and eligible candidates may submit their applications with CV and other relevant documents, stating the position and reference number to the under mentioned addresses, to be received by or before 16th April, 2022
To: E-mail address – [email protected] or
International Commercial Bank(Tanzania)Limited,
Vijana Building, 2nd Floor,
Fire Station Road, East Upanga,
P 0. Box 9362,
Dar es Salaam
The deadline for submitting the application is 16 April 2022.