Assistant Manager – E-learning and HRIS at Exim Bank
- Company: Exim Bank
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
• Job Category : Management
• Job Code : 2021
• Job Name : Assistant Manager – E-learning and HRIS
• Details :REPORTING TO:Manager – Training &Development
1. PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To manage phases of e-learning and Human Resources Information System (HRIS)projects including designing, developing the online learning solutions.
2. PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES.
• Implement the bank’s eLearning strategy as agreed from time to time.
• Ensure the e-learning and HRIS systems are used along with the vision of enhancing effectiveness and efficiency.
• Lead instructional design projects; engage stakeholders and subject matter experts in conducting research/analysis to identify training needs.
• Evaluate the impact and effectiveness of training content and materials (ROI)
• Oversee the conceptualization, development, and layout of the appropriate technical infrastructure required to deliver digital e-learning content to its audience
• Develop and monitor training feedback mechanisms.
• Confer as needed with third-party providers of educational materials and resources to ensure that they meet organization training goals and objectives.
• Conducts or supports pilot tests to ensure effectiveness of developed programs and compatibility with other systems
• Prepare update and progress of e-learning and HRIS reports
• Design and develop classroom and web-based training programs and courses, including all course materials, exercises, and skills evaluation.
2. FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
3. INDEPENDENT DECISIONS
• Regularly check the software for any improvements needed.
4. INTERACTION WITH OTHERS
Internal: T&D Team, HR, IT and other departments
External: Contact with Vendors (E-learning and Adrenaline), online institutes, etc.
• Experience with management systems for E-learning and HRIS
• E-learning development production and authoring tools such as Adobe Premier, Adobe Audition, Camtasia, Captivate, Microsoft Office Suite, Lectora, Illustrator Articulate.
• Familiarity with server-based technology, learning management systems, databases
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Relationship Management
• Be able to communicate ideas and information effectively, clearly and concisely
• Strong computer skills especially data management systems (Analytical skills and accounting knowledge)
• Confident, self-disciplined and self-motivated individual
• Bachelor’s degree in Instructional design & learning technologies, Education or a related technical field
• Master’s degree in Instructional Design & learning technologies is an added advantage
• Certification in HR or L&D (added advantage)
• Minimum 2 years’ experience developing learning programs for both classroom and technology-based learning and performance solutions, Learning & Development/Training
• Carry out work in accordance with the Bank’s procedures
• Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence
Method of ApplicationPlease send your application to[email protected]
Call 0800 780 111 or visit www.eximbank.co.tz
Closing Date : 29th April, 2021