Assistant Lecturers x2 at United African University of Tanzania
- Company: United African University of Tanzania
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Tanzania
THE UNITED AFRICAN UNIVERSITY OF TANZANIA (UAUT) is a private Institution of Higher Learning Institution founded by the Registered Trustees of Korea Church Mission (KCM), with the objective of alleviating poverty and promoting growth through raising Tanzanian Christian leaders who are equipped with excellence in wisdom, knowledge and Christian virtues. The responsibility of the day to day running of UAUT is vested upon the University Council with the Vice Chancellor as the main link between the Board of Trustees and University Council. UAUT obtained The Certificate of Full Registration (CFR) from Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) since 2012.
UAUT obtained The Certificate of Full Registration (CFR) from Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) since 2012.
The following vacant positions are available for application at UAUT:
Programme Name: Bachelor of Business Administration
ASSISTANT LECTURERS ( 2 POSITIONS)
- Holders of Master’s degree with a GPA of 4.0 or above and a GPA of 3.5 or above for Bachelor degree majoring in Accounting/Finance/Marketing,
- At least 4 years of working experiences in Higher Learning Institutions
- Teaching language proficiency
- Undergoing training to PhD level
- Undergoing induction course in pedagogical skills for those who had none before
- Conducting lectures, tutorials, seminars and practical for undergraduate programmes
- Assisting senior staff in practical sessions, seminars and tutorials
- Preparing case studies
- Working in cooperation with senior members on specific projects
- Supervising special projects for undergraduate students
- Mentoring junior staff in all relevant academic matters
- Participating in curriculum development
- Participating in developing and managing of various university projects
- Undertaking research and publishing research results
- Preparing teaching manuals and compendia
- Attending/organizing workshops, conferences and seminars
- Any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the management
Method of ApplicationSend your detailed CVs Covering letter, Certificates (PDF) and Testimonials if any to; [email protected]
Foreign awards must verified by the TCU.
The deadline for submitting the application is 21 March 2022.