Assistant Lecturers x2 at St John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT)
- Company: St John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT)
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dodoma Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Tanzania
ST JOHN’S UNIVERSITY OF TANZANIA EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
St John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT) is a relatively young but dynamic university aspiring to become a global player in the provision of higher education, owned by the Anglican Church of Tanzania (ACT). SJUT is committed to a culture of quality, excellence and absolute integrity in the context of Biblical values. The University is seeking to recruit qualified academic member of staff and bring onboard suitable individuals to provide effective leadership and contribute to the realization of the aspirations of the University. The Chief Mazengo campus is located at Kikuyu area in Dodoma, about 3.5km southwest of the city centre. For further information, please visit http://www.sjut.ac.tz.
The University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
- Job Title: ASSISTANT LECTURERS (2 Posts) –– Re-advertised: School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (SOPH)
Assistant Lecturers in either one of the following competences Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmacognosy and Pharmacology
- Reports to: Dean, School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (SOPH)
- Duty Station: SJUT, Chief Mazengo Campus – Dodoma
- Job Summary: With guidance of senior staff conduct teaching, research and public services such as consultancy and community engagement.
- Qualification: Holder of a Master degree in Pharmacy or in relevant field. Must have a minimum GPA of 3.5 on a 5point scale in undergraduate degree and a minimum GPA of 4.0 on a 5-point scale for a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience: With a minimum of two (2) years working experience in tertiary education institutions.
- Salary Scale: Staff salary rank according to SJUT Scheme of Service
- Tenure: Fixed terms contract of four (4) years renewable on satisfactory performance.
Method of ApplicationComplete application package that consists of application letter supported with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified relevant copies of certificates i.e. Master/Degree/Diploma certificates, testimonials, academic transcripts plus secondary school certificates and their contact details should be submitted not later than 9th May, 2022 at 04:00 p.m. to:
St John’s University of Tanzania
P.O Box 47, Dodoma, Tanzania.
Tel: 026-239 0044 Fax: 026-239 0025 E-
mail: [email protected] OR [email protected]
- “Testimonials”, “Provisional Results”, “Statement of Results”, and FORM IV and FORM VI Results Slips will not be accepted.
- Applicants who have studied abroad, outside Tanzania, have to show evidence of recognition of their foreign awards by relevant authorities (TCU, NACTE and NECTA).