Assistant Lecturer x5 at Mbeya University
- Company: Mbeya University
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Mbeya Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Tanzania
Mbeya University of Science and Technology invites applications from suitable and qualified Tanzanian Citizens to fill in the following vacant positions that exist as follows:
ASSISTANT LECTURER 5 POSTS
- Civil Engineering 2 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering 3 Posts
Holder of Master Degree in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with at least a GPA of 4.0 out of 5 and a minimum GPA of 3.8 out of 5 or its equivalent in the first degree.
- Carry out lectures, conduct tutorials, seminars and practical for undergraduate programmes;
- Prepare and presents case studies;
- Conduct and publish/disseminate research results;
- Participate in consultancies and community services under supervision;
- Attend workshops, conferences and symposia; and
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by the relevant authorities.
SALARY SCALE PUTS 2
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania
- Applicants must attach an up – to – date /current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants who are currently employed should channel their applications through their employers.
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates:
- Degree/Advanced Diploma Certificates.
- Degree/Advanced Diploma Transcripts.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- Professional Certificates from respective boards (if any).
- One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- Form IV and Form VI results slips are strictly not accepted
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
- Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate legal action.
- Applicants who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
- Women are highly encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on the date of interview
- Application letters should be written in English.
Deadline for application is 12/6/2020 at 3:30p.m.
Method of Application
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOULD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS;
THE VICE CHANCELLOR, MBEYA UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, P.O.BOX 131, MBEYA.