14 Sep 2021
Assistant Lecturer/Lecturer at School Of Kiswahili and Foreign Languages (SKFL) SUZA
Never Miss a Job Update Again. Click Here to Subscribe
- Company: School Of Kiswahili and Foreign Languages (SKFL) SUZA
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Zanzibar Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Tanzania
SCHOOL OF KISWAHILI AND FOREIGN LANGUAGES (SKFL)
- Assistant Lecturer/Lecturer in Linguistics (one post)
- Assistant Lecturer/Lecturer in Literature (one post)
- Lecturer in Translation and Interpretation (one post) Field: Arabic
- Lecturer in Arabic (one post)
- Assistant Lecturer in Chinese (one post)
Attention to Applicants: Holder of Master’s Degree in Medicine/Dentistry is considered as Lecturer.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Permanent and Pensionable
- Applicants must attach copies of relevant academic certificates, Zan ID, current curriculum vitae, letters of recommendation from two (2) outstanding academic/ work referees and indicate reliable contacts.
- Applicants who are not public servants should not be over 40 years of age.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants under Public service employment MUST forward their application letters through their respective employers. Failure to do that will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Certificates from Foreign Examination Bodies for Ordinary or Advanced Level Education should be verified by the National Examination Council ofTanzania (NECTA) and for Technical Education should be verified by National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
- Applicants with disability are advised to indicate their special needs.
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview.
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Method of ApplicationAll applications should be addressed to the
State University of Zanzibar
P.O. Box 146,
The deadline for submitting the application is 17 September 2021.