Assistant HRH Manager at Deloitte
- Company: Deloitte
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Iringa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
Deloitte Tanzania has been awarded a contract to implement a Comprehensive Client-Centered Health
Program HIV/TB LOC (C3HP) in Southern regions in Tanzania. This is a five year project (November 9,
2021 to September 30, 2026) funded by the American People through USAID aiming at supporting the
Government of Tanzania’s (GOT) Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, Elderly and Children
(MOHCDGEC) and the President’s Office- Regional Administration and Local Government (PORALG) at
the central level and in target Mainland regions to deliver high quality integrated HIV and TB prevention,
care and treatment services that will improve health outcomes, particularly for youth and children. The
program intends to increase the demand for and use of quality integrated HIV and Tuberculosis services
in Iringa, Lindi, Morogoro, Mtwara, Njombe, and Ruvuma regions by improving access to quality services
in both facilities and the surrounding communities, promoting positive health seeking behaviors among
Tanzania’s population, and enhancing the overall policy environment for HIV & TB service delivery.
Deloitte is therefore seeking for experienced, self-motivated, a highly competent individual with
exemplary ethical conduct to join the C3HP program as Assistant HRH Manager.
Design, plan and manage the implementation of the C3HP HRH component that focus on strengthening
the capacity of health work force to deliver client-centered quality health services.
• Collaborate with the established USAID Human Resources for Health (HRH) mechanism in
identification of HCWs needed in supported C3HP sites using evidence driven approaches.
• Jointly co-manage the contracted facility HCWs with the HRH Mechanism for a performance based
assessment associated with their roles and responsibilities as defined
• Implement innovative and sustainable recruitment, retention and HRH management interventions
at all levels.
• Support both facility and community HCWs by building the capacity of required skills for these HCWs
to provide integrated services, skills for application of service delivery guidelines, provide supportive
supervision, job aides, on-the-job training and advise on any additional incentive as required.
• Improve productivity and work climate interventions for health workers at facility and community
• Strengthen the national capacity to optimize the production and utilization of Human Resources for
• Provide a technical role on initiatives to inform HRH policies, systems, structures and process
• Directly support Community Health Workers (CHWs) roles within C3HP Regions as per the National
and PEPFAR guidance.
• Use evidence-based approaches to determine the need, services and location of CHWs placement
• Provide technical guidance and inputs to the documentation of HRH achievements, best practices ad
• Provide technical guidance and inputs to facilitate scale up of the best practices to various
stakeholders within and outside the health sector for high impact interventions.
• Actively participate in the national forums and relevant technical working groups.
• Take part in program reviews activities for process improvement.
• Provide respective technical inputs in developing various reports for governing boards, management
and for other stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Organisational Psychology, Business
Administration, Health Administration or related field
• Minimum of three years relevant experience
• Knowledge of Health systems, practices and procedures at the national level and international level.
• Good interpersonal
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th December , 2021.