Assistant Fleet Officer at Pivotech
- Company: Pivotech
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
PIVOTECH is an engineering services company, specializing in O&M services in Electrical, Mechanical, and ICT-related disciplines. PIVOTECH also executes Civil Works and Building contracts both for Governments & non-government institutions. The company has been in existence since 2007 and currently employs 275 permanent staff. The company is ISO compliant in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2007 and OHSAS 18001:2015 standards.
CORE JOB DESCRIPTION
Assistant Fleet Officer is responsible for assisting in analysing, planning and directing the activities and operations of the Fleet Management. The Fleet officer assistant must assist to oversee the maintenance, preventative maintenance program and ensure compliance with the organization policies and regulations.
- Assist in ensuring health and safety, quality and environmental policies are well understood by the drivers
- Assist in monitoring the driving behaviour and vehicle usage via the installed car tracking system
- Assist to prepare monthly fleet report showing all the expenses incurred by the fleet and submit to the fleet officer
- Provide comprehensive fleet fuel data on or before 5th of every following month
- Assist to ensure monthly reconciliations of expenditures
- A minimum of diploma in automobile engineering, mechanical engineering, logistic management.
At least one (2) years of related experience.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work under pressure
- Valid Driver’s license (MUST)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) and report writing
- Familiar in use of the trucking system to monitor fleet movement and behavior driving of the vehicles
- Ability in planning and monitoring maintenance and repair of all vehicle types
- Ability to maintain the quality status of the fleet to meet statutory and customer requirement
- Ability to deliver quality service to client meet the set standards How to Apply:
Method of ApplicationSubject of your e mail must read “Application for Assistant Fleet Officer”;
Attach your CV and copies of your certificates
to [email protected] Deadline:
Thursday, 21st July 2022 at 11:59pm. All applications received after the deadline will not be considered. If you do not hear from us after 14 days since you sent your application means your application was not successful.