Assistant Camp Manager at Embalakai Camp
- Company: Embalakai Camp
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Arusha & Moshi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Tanzania
JOB VACANCY AT EMBALAKAI CAMPS LIMITED
ASSISTANT CAMP MANAGER
Vacancy title: ASSISTANT CAMP MANAGER
Type: FULL TIME
Deadline of this Job: 31st December 2022
Industry: Hospitality, and Tourism,
Duty Station: NGORONGORO
Date Posted: December 13th, 2022.
Base Salary: Not exceeding TSHS.500,000/=
Department: FIELD OPERATIONS
Reports to: CAMP MANAGER and OPERATIONS MANAGER
EMBALAKAI CAMPS LIMITED
Embalakai Camp offers a semi-permanent tented camp in the heart of the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro Crater. Our company provides superior service ensuring our guest’s needs are met to the highest standards. Embalakai Camps’ aim is to bring clients into the Tanzanian Wilderness to indulge in a once in a lifetime experience while protecting the natural integrity of the land. We are team of highly committed ‘real life/genuine’ people committed to providing the ultimate accommodation experience for a well-deserved rest in between days spent exploring the magic and beauty of the Tanzanian landscapes and wildlife.
As an Assistant Camp Manager your role is to assist the camp manager in ensuring that the camp systems, facilities, activities, and staff work together in a smooth, safe and harmonious manner so as to ensure that guests have a memorable stay.
Job Description (Duties and Responsibilities);
To include, but are not limited to;
1) Assist in answering any inquiries pertaining to camp policies and services and resolve guests, visitors, or client’s complaints.
2) Lead, manage, teach, and coach camp teams, including support members, food services, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance, and other team members.
3) Assist in performance management to ensure efficient operations and adherence to company standards, policies and procedures.
4) Greet and briefing basic information to guests, visitors, or clients
5) Assist in resolving customer complaints or problems.
6) Assist in Managing guest services and activities
7) Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
8) Assist in Coordinating front-office and Back of House activities of the camp with Central office
9) Assist in monitoring petty cash activity of the camp
10) Assisting in oversee assigned duties of staffs to ensure safety or compliance with rules.
11) Document organizational or operational procedures.
12) Assisting in managing movement of staffs according to company policy
13) Other duties as assigned by the Camp Manager, Operation manager and Managing Director.
• Studies according to the position
• High level of English speaking
• Leadership skills, guest oriented, strong communication skills
• Team-orientation, loyalty and excellent leadership skills
• Flexibility, commitment, dedication, and reliability
• Good manners and a positive attitude
• A hospitable and service-oriented attitude
• Age in between 25-45 yrs old.