Assistant Business Accountant Trainee at Pivotech Company Limited
- Company: Pivotech Company Limited
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Dar Es Salaam Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Tanzania
Job Title: Assistant Business Accountant Trainee
Company: Pivotech Company Limited
Department: Finance & Administration
Category : Operational
Salary: Competitive package (negotiable)
Posted on 05/01/2024
Last date 10/01/2024
PIVOTECH is an engineering services company, specializing in O&M services in Electrical, Mechanical, and ICT-related disciplines. PIVOTECH also executes Civil Works and Building contracts both for Governments & non-government institutions. The company has been in existence since 2007 and currently employs 180 permanent staff. The company is ISO compliant in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2007 and OHSAS
CORE JOB DESCRIPTION
Assistant Accountant Trainee duties are likely to range from helping to prepare financial statements and accounts, budgeting, and managing ledgers, processing invoices and preparing VAT returns. The Assistant Accountant provides whatever support is necessary to the business accountant and finance team. It is the day-to- day workings and reporting of the Assistant Accountant that will guide the recommendations of the business Accountant ultimately improving business performance profitability and future growth.
• Assist in Ensuring accountability on Company’s expenditures
• Assist in Preparing and sharing weekly expenditure reconciliation report
• Suppliers’ accounts reconciliation
• Make use of Technology to automate the Finance functions
• Assist to Compute and prepare all Statutory payments as per statutory requirements
• Participate in Performance evaluation
• A minimum of Bachelor degree preferably in accounting.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is an added advantage.
At least One (1) year of related experience.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Ability to learn quickly
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Conversant with Microsoft office
• Proactive, Innovative and attention to details
• Self-reliance in management of assigned tasks
• Ability to work under pressure
• Positive attitude
Method of Application1. Subject of your email must read “Application for Assistant Business Accountant Trainee”; 2. Attach your CV and copies of your certificates to [email protected]
Deadline: Wednesday, 10th January 2024 at 11:59pm. All applications received after the deadline will not be considered. If you do not hear from us after 14 days since you sent your application means your application was not successful.