Assistant Auto Electrician II x2 at Shirika la Nyumbu
- Company: Shirika la Nyumbu
- Location: Tanzania
- State: Pwani Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Tanzania
Shirika la Nyumbu
Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre (TATC), synonymously known as “Shirika la Nyumbu”, was formally established on the 14th December 1985, through a Presidential Order, made under the Public Corporations Act 1969. TATC’s mission is to develop a reputable capacity for automotive engineering by conducting research and innovation, technology transfer and quality assurance services.
TATC is wholly owned by the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania through the Ministry of Defenceeee and National Service (MoDNS).
TATC seeks to recruit, intelligent and result-oriented Tanzanians with high integrity, to fill the following vacancies:-
ASSISTANT AUTO ELECTRICIAN II – 2 POST
Reports to: Chief Maintenance Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts in-process inspection and quality of products and Production processes and work in progress.
- Performs acceptance testing on machine tools.
- Conducts reliability analysis, evaluation and engineering value analysis of new products.
- Tests and evaluates prototype engineering system.
- Conducts quality improvement programmers in order to improve work practice, product and services quality.
- Collaborates adequate Quality Control Technicians on effective use of equipment, both in the laboratories and test equipment and advice on safety and health consideration.
- Form four educations with Trade Test grade II or CBET Level II in relevant field.
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Applicants must attach an up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- The title of the position applied for, should be written in the subject of the application letter marked on the envelope.
- Applicant must attach their relevant certified copies of academic certificates, one recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- Applicants who currently employed in the Public Service should route the application letters through their respective employers.
- Application letter should be written in Swahili or English
- Application should be sent to the undersigned not later than 6th May, 2020 at 3.30 pm
Method of Application
The Director General, Private Bag, Nyumbu – Kibaha, PWANI. Tel: 0738 341 330 / 0738 309 363
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date of interview Renumeration according to TATC Scheme of Service.